N° 21 | March 2018
Badger Meter in digital transformation
Digital transformation is in full process and Badger Meter is undergoing a digital transformation by making innovative flow meters smarter and more connected than ever before.
- Shaping the digital transformation
- Badger Meter acquired D-Flow Technology
- Badger Meter is a member of the OMS Group
- New flow monitors
- New sensor rails for the TFX-Ultra® ultrasonic flow meter
- Review anniversary week
N° 20 | April 2017
Badger Meter Europa celebrates
It has now been 45 years since Badger Meter Europa was founded as a marketing office in Stuttgart, Germany, with the main goal of establishing a network of distributors in Europe and the Middle East. We also celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Badger Meter Europe building in Neuffen.
- New Coriolis mass meter
- New Vortex meters
- New MS1000 electromagnetic flow meter
- B-MAG | M5000 IP68Plus
- AquaCUE® Flow Measurement Manager
- 45 years Badger Meter Europa & 10 years location in Neuffen
N° 19 | April 2016
Badger Meter Europa on the winning way
Badger Meter Europa is nominated for the “Großer Preis des Mittelstandes” (Award for mid-sized enterprises) of the Oskar-Patzelt Foundation. After many years of successful development, Badger Meter Europa has been put forward for this competition, for which companies cannot apply themselves.
- Heat calculator 212
- Prestigious project in Abu Dhabi
- VISION turbine meters for laser cooling
- Smart metering & industry 4.0
N° 18 | December 2015
Badger Meter connects with SABIC´s Home of Innovation™ initiative
Through its Home of Innovation™ growth initiative, SABIC has announced strategic marketing relationships with 40 global, regional and local manufacturing companies, including Badger Meter, to promote the introduction of industry leading technology into Saudi Arabia and the Middle East region.
- RCVcalc – The smart sizing solution
- New pneumatic actuator PA-58
- New oval gear meters in PVDF
- VISION 3000 low cost turbine flow meter
- The new 1500 turbine meters
- New media (website, brochures)
N° 17 | March 2015
BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics
The new generation of wireless data reading and data analysis in real time enables mobile and on-site reading of water consumption data by smartphone, tablet, or notebook.
- BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics
- New connection possibilities for Vision 2000
- New brochures
- E-Series® ultrasonic water meters
- High temperature gas control in an automotive test cell application
N° 16 | September 2014
Meeting place of the lube measurement technology
We invite you to the Automechanika. Take a cup of coffee or tea and inform yourself about electronical and mechanical hose end meters, in-line meters, pulse transmitters and cabled or wireless oil management systems.
- Automechanika trade show
- New overview brochure for lube measurement technology
- Patented accurate linkage system for the SRD991/SRI990 positioner
N° 15 | April 2014
Harmonized product logos and new website
Eleven new brands and product names resulting from the five most recent company acquisitions have enriched our portfolio over the past years. But the great number of brands also caused confusion in the international market.
- NEW! Extended Badger App – now available in the App Store
- Opening of Badger Meter Middle East Branch Office
- Electronic preset meter type LM OG-PND-DC
- BEACON Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA)
- App for lube measurement technology
- iSonic 3000
N° 14 | December 2013
New logistics center at Badger Meter completed
The confusion that happened during the construction work has been managed quickly to allow smooth production flow in our logistics department.
- NEW! Badger Meter Merchandising Shop
- Oval gear meters / Extension of the IOG series
- Ultrasonic flow meters / New iSonic 3000
- MAG® meters / New ModMAG® M1000
- Blancett® B3000 and model B1100
- Turbine meters / New VISION 2000 in brass housing
- Water meters / E-Series® in Polymer
N° 13 | April 2013
Construction works at Badger Meter Europa GmbH
The excavators have deposited several tons of soil and also many tons of gravel. The work of the compactors ensures that the ground would not slip away under our feet…
- The new Badger app is now at the Hanover exhibition
- Oil management sytems withZigBee® technology
- Dynasonics® Ultrasonic flow meters
- Hedland® Variable area flow meters
- Preso® Differential pressure flow meters
- Blancett® Turbine meters
- Flo-tech Hydraulic testers
- Racine® Vortex meters
N° 12 | April 2012
Ground water monitoring in Mexico
Badger Meter delivered 1,620 electro-magnetic flow meters for spring flow measurement to Mexico. Ground water monitoring has become a worldwide issue in time of the vitally essential water resource is getting short. How much drinking water do we have on the earth?
- 40th anniversary of Badger Meter Europa GmbH
- Ground water monitoring in Mexico
- Acquisition of Racine Federated
- New IOG® meters
- Heat meters
- Dual rotor turbine meters
- AEO certified!
N° 11 | April 2011
Badger Meter Europa GmbH sponsors two school water projects
More than 1.2 billion people currently suffer from water shortages. Nineteen out of 100 children do not have access to clean drinking water. More and more people on this planet are concerned with the consequences of the global water shortage. Technology is needed to distribute water – a precious and vital resource – in a more targeted way.
- Acquisition of Remag AG
- New oval gear meter series IOG®
- Battery operated water meter
- New turbine meters
- AMA – Advanced Metering Analytics
N° 10 | September 2010
It is at two shows…
…that you will find us in the same week in September in Munich, Germany at the international environmental & water trade fair IFAT ENTSORGA and in Frankfurt am Main, Germany at the international leading trade fair AUTOMECHANIKA. Both visits are worthwhile with state-of-the-art products combined with the Badger lounge and attractive giveaways. Two shows, two product groups and the Badger Team …come to get inspired and relax.
- New oval gear meters
- New MAG meter generation
- Acquisition of Cox Instruments
N° 9 | May 2009
Environmental protection as company philosophy
Badger Meter is aware of its responsibility to the environment. We manufacture flow meters to manage the precious resources of our world, but we go beyond our products. Minimizing pollution is a priority at all our facilities – from product development to production to disposal of waste. Our goal is to incorporate ecology into all sectors of the company. Our concern for the environment also extends to our employees and their families, who also try to practice environmental conservation both at work and at home.
- New aseptic valve
- MultySonic 8000
- New PortaSonic 7000
- MAG meter prototype M2000
- New oval gear meter series
- Coriolis mass meters
N° 8 | September 2008
Badger Meter Europa GmbH will be exhibiting at the International Leading Trade Fair in Frankfurt for the Automotive Industry again – The OEM's meetingpoint. We invite you to visit us in hall 9.1 on booth C45 and to discover live our innovations in the lube metering technology. Enjoy local specialities and ice cream in Badger colors. And win a mountain bike!
- New pistol grip for lube meters
- New RCDL type LP
- Moving of LM OG meters manufacturing
N° 7 | January 2008
N° 6 | April 2007
Finally! After intensive planning and twelve months of construction, we finally moved into our new building in Neuffen. The friendly environment and modern architecture compensate for the frantic rush we had during the move. We are comfortable and motivated in our new environment and anxious to provide our customers with personal service for their flow metering solutions.
- Development of the new building
- New electrical actuator
- Tank systems for AdBlue®
N° 5 | December 2006
Badger Meter Europe at World Cup 2006
In early 2005, our distributors had the opportunity to register for an incentive program. Each of them had the chance to win a ticket for the World Cup this year in the Gottlieb-Daimler stadium in Stuttgart. The condition was, however, to achieve a certain sales volume defined in advance during the fiscal year 2005. The four winners who took up the challenge and fulfilled the requirements were distributors from Sweden, the Netherlands, England and Belgium.
- RF system in Center of Excellence
- MAG meter on luxurious cruise ship
- New turbine meters
- Pump monitoring
N° 4 | May 2006
New foundation for the future: Badger Meter is building in Neuffen, Germany
A new chapter began on April 3, 2006, in the 30 year history of Badger Meter Europa GmbH. Heavy bulldozers, excavators and cranes began construction of our new building in Neuffen, Germany, a neighboring village of Beuren. A new sales and logistics center will arise there within the next 10 months. Modern, flexible architecture, as well as optimum functionality, are what we demand for our new home. We are eagerly looking forward to its construction over the next several months.
- ATEX approval for RCDL
- ModMAG™ M1500
- iSonic 2000
- Achema preview
N° 3 | October 2005
100 year anniversary, a year of innovations
Badger Meter celebrated its 100th anniversary on June 24th, 2005, in the historical Beuren winery, with long-standing business partners. Guests of honor Richard A. Meeusen – Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Badger Meter, Inc., former Managing Director of Badger Meter Europa GmbH Heinz G. Erb, Mayor Erich Hartmann, Deputy US Consul General Daniel Froads and numerous political representatives were greeted by name by host Dr. Ing. Horst Gras, Vice-President – International Operations – in his welcoming speech.
- RF High End System approved
- LM OG-S 2
- AdBlue measurement with Recordall®
- Concrete meters
N° 2 | April 2005
1905 to 2005: A century of flow measurement solutions
The Badger Meter vision was born in 1905 with a single challenge: Create a frost-proof water meter designed to prevent damage from extreme cold. Badger Meter was founded on this cost-saving solution. Meter sales then steadily grew. Weathering the Great Depression, Badger Meter continued to pioneer metering innovations, including automotive fluid meters.
- 100 year anniversary
- New ultrasonic flow meters
- Impeller meters
N° 1 | September 2004
It is that time of year again: The Automechanika in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Automechanika 2004 Show, September 14 – 19, is this year's exhibition highlight for Badger Meter. Besides a lot of new product innovations, we want our booth to stand out from the competition. Mission to Oilmanagement System is the motto of our booth. Come and discover the world of the future oil supply in the automotive workshop. Our system partner, Schnitzler GmbH, as well as Méca Plus Equipements S.A., a Badger Meter company, are also presenting their products in our booth. We would be pleased to welcome you!
- New oil management system
- Tankmanagement system
- Successful test measurements with new ModMAG
- The new marketing departement