We are actively monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 and following the guidance of the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization. We will stay in frequent contact with you regarding our operations.
To maintain business continuity and protect all stakeholders we have implemented the following enhanced safety measures:
- All employees who can work remotely are doing so as of March 17, 2020
- All employees are strictly adhering to cleanliness and social distancing procedures
- No business travel to any country on the CDC alert list, and no travel is allowed to any location without manager approval
- Full support will be provided for our customers on a remote basis via telephone, Skype or other communication tools
- Manufacturing operations remain open at this time, and we will continually review our personnel required to safely operate in support of customer needs
An internal rapid response task force has been established to monitor potential threats to our operating locations worldwide. We will manage our business operations and take appropriate action to the extent they become impacted. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and strive to maintain the high level of service you expect from Badger Meter while keeping the safety of our employee’s top of mind.
Thus far, we see no significant impact on our ability to fulfill your existing orders as a result of COVID-19. To ensure the fewest possible interruptions to your business, we are available to support your needs including orders, inquiries and technical support.
Thank you for your business and your partnership as we work together during this challenging period.
Badger Meter, Inc.
President & CEO