Ultrasonic flow meter E-Series®
Submersible cold water ultrasonic meter
- Four sizes and lay lengthes
- Completely submersible IP68
- OIML R49-1 and 4064-1 approved
- Minimum extended low-flow rate lower than typical positive displacement meters.
- Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register that are integral to the meter body and virtually maintenance free.
- Sealed, non-removable, tamper-protected meter and register.
- Easy-to-read 9-digit LCD display – presents consumption rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms.
- Digital or industry standard encoder protocol.
from 0.4 up to 95 l/min
from 1 up to 60 °C
from 0 up to 12 bar
Water & waste water industry, Chemical industry
The electronic Badger Meter E-Series® meter utilizes ultrasonic and solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing for residential and commercial applications.
Electronic metering provides information and data not typically available through traditional, mechanical meters and registers, such as rate of flow and reverse flow indication, and eliminates measurement errors due to sand, suspended particles and pressure fluctuations.
The E-Series® is designed to comply with OIML R49-1 and 4064-1..
- Datasheet_Orion 434 wireless M-Bus_EN.pdf
- User manual_wired M-Bus_EN.pdf
- User manual_DN15-DN20_EN.pdf
- User manual_DN15-DN20_ES.pdf
- Wiring diagramm_DE.pdf
- Wiring diagramm_EN.pdf
Ultrasonic flow meters
Ultrasonic signals are alternately sent in and against the flow direction. Ultrasonic energy bursts are transmitted and received via well-defined paths across the flow stream. The velocity of the flow is accurately measured by the difference in the arrival times of signals from the upstream and downstream transducers. The transit time difference (Δt = t 2 – t 1) determines the average flow velocity.
- Fast leak detection
- No special infrastructure required
- Data retrieval available anytime