Clamp-on, non-invasive transit-time flow meter
The TFX-500w is well suited for building automation, heating/ventilation/air conditioning (HVAC), water & wastewater treatment and water distribution.
- User manual_DE.pdf
- User manual_EN.pdf
- User manual_ModbusRTU_EN.pdf
- User manual_BACnet®_EN.pdf
- Installation manual_large pipes_EN.pdf
- Installation manual_small pipes_EN.pdf
- Installation manual_SoloCUE_DE.pdf
- Installation manual_SoloCUE_EN.pdf
Ultrasonic flow meters
Ultrasonic signals are alternately sent in and against the flow direction. Ultrasonic energy bursts are transmitted and received via well-defined paths across the flow stream. The velocity of the flow is accurately measured by the difference in the arrival times of signals from the upstream and downstream transducers. The transit time difference (Δt = t 2 – t 1) determines the average flow velocity.