Flow monitor ER-500
- Compact size.
- High accuracy and repeatability.
- Rated for installation in class I, Div 1 hazardous areas.
- Flexibility of installation options.
- Robust alarm parameters provide faster warning when something changes in the process or pipeline.
- Greater control, greater visibility of batch operations.
- Advanced connectivity options allow you to connect meters to the network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.
- Flexible power options include battery and 4-20mA loop power, providing a number of benefits including:
- The ability to install in remote location and be up and running immediately.
- Maintains readings and settings in the event of a power loss, and prolong the life of the batteries for up to 6 years.
- An updated display and enhanced totalization options provide more flow information at your fingertips, including display of rate and total at the same time and standard, batch and grand totals.
The ER-500 series display includes a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications. The ER-500 series makes it easy to monitor flow, with a crisp dot-matrix display capable of simultaneous display of flow rate and flow total. The NEMA 4X-rated enclosure can be mounted directly on a flow sensor, on a pipe, or on a DIN-rail.