Flo-tech K-factor scaler
- Pre-amplifier for low level turbine meter
- Interface for pulse output devices to PLC, RTU, PC data acquisition card or similar devices
- Scale turbine meter output to desired engineering units
- On board microcontroller
- Internal or external pull-up resistor
- Compact ABS enclosure with mounting flanges
- Field adjustable (with optional software)
- K-factor range 1- 999,999,999
from 1.5 up to 605 l/min
from -30 up to 70 °C
from 0 up to 400 bar
The K-Factor Scaler is a field adjustable frequency divider that converts the low level frequency output from a turbine meter into a scaled square wave output signal.
This amplified, square wave output signal will interface with any frequency or counter input data collection device.